Events & Wedding Bagpiper
Don’t settle for anything less than the best!
Hire a full-time professional St. Louis bagpiper with years of experience playing for events in the St. Louis metropolitan area and beyond. Weddings, funerals, parties, corporate functions — make a memorable statement with a traditional display of Scottish Great Highland bagpipes.
Expect e-mail and phone communication leading up to the event to ensure that all details are thoroughly worked out in advance. On the day, expect early arrival with full uniform in immaculate condition and a well-tuned instrument. Smart presentation is key!
Please contact me to discuss pricing and availability.
Listen to the sound sample of the prize-winning 2008 US Silver Medal Competition in Kansas City here:
The video performance with the drumming competition winners in Kansas City.
Some events I have played in the past:
- Numerous weddings, funerals, and church services
- Schlafly Tap Room’s Hop in the City festival
- Former St Louis Blues player Al MacInnis’ jersey retiring ceremony at the Savvis Center.
- New Year’s Eve parties at Dressel’s Pub and the Scottish Arms
- Nursing home and school recital-lectures
- St Patrick’s Day events galore – everything from parades to private parties
- Soloist with middle school and high school brass bands
- Fraternity/sorority events
Need a piper in St. Louis? Don’t settle for anything less than the best!
Learn to play bagpipes or schedule a special event or wedding in St. Louis today.